Fashion might be your passion or your profession might have brought you to the fashion industry. Whatever is the reason for you to get into world of international fashion, it’s essential to find out latest fashion trends from all over the globe. The newbie always thinks that United States is the origin of most of the fashion trends but it is not. Italy or France would win the battle against United States when it comes to latest fashion. Paris fashion show 2011 is perfect example for that in which new trends where quite inspiring and innovative. For more information in latest trends, one can get lot of information from Fashion Magazines, Fashion Blogs, and Fashion week.
One question must be hitting your mind quite often as spring and summer is heading closer. What are latest fashion trends for this spring or summer? Light, bright, and cheerful dressing will be likely and enjoyable approach for this spring that officially arrives in March. To be more innovative, one can use his/her fashion ideas along with latest trends in fashion.
Latest Fashion Trends for This Spring/Summer
- Androgynous: Classic tailored pants and stylish crisp pants with ‘easy boyfriend jacket’ and sleeves rolled up over shirt are perfect for Androgynous look. For person with heavy middle section, this look is perfect to camouflage that section. This look goes nicely on any place thus gives higher return for investment in latest fashion.
- Transparent: Do you want to create romantic feminine statement or a sensual seductive one? Transparent items with see-through element in flesh nude tone will be perfect option. Crochet and Lace items or clothing made of fabric that has ability to transform to utterly fresh look in next summer.
- Minimalist: Simple items made of natural fabric in neutral colors and soft lines are in demand this time around as they were over past few years. Collarless top or unstructured jacket combined with baggy pants and relaxed straight shirt could be perfect outfits for this season. Try this for fresh and uncluttered look.
- Whites: Your wardrobe will be incomplete without elements of white clothing this season. Starting from head to toe, wear whites to look fresh all the time this summer. You can also use Bold and Fluorescent colored clothing as well along with whites.
- Stripes: As the case with Paris Fashion Show 2011, Stripes are in demand this year. They are available in all directions, all colors combination, and all bandwidths. To update your look instantly, add one outfit with stripes in your wardrobe.
- Denim and Baggy pants: To make definitive new style statement, use Denim or Baggy pant for your lower half. You can combine them with ‘Chambray’ shirts, Jeans Jackets, Capri leggings, and list goes on and on.
- Accessories: Small new trends can made huge difference in your overall look. Bold colored mix, garden flower motifs, stripes, and the transparency trend goes well with light, bright, and trendy clothing. To pull whole new look all together, use pair of sandals as well as ‘Lucite’ bangles.